Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movin On Up

With much regret, it's time to bid a deux to Pension Roma. Nice place, really. They've been dilligently repainting the place (heavy laquer, super high gloss, plenty of lead- I'm sure) and hanging new curtains. But - the taxis are killing me. Quite frankly, I'd be happy to just roll out of bed, make some coffee and walk 5 minutes in the dust, dirt, and smog to get to class as opposed to treaking through the streets to the metro then taxi (random side trips at no extra charge). It's been fun but there is a purpose for being here. I'll keep the random taxi experiences to the weekends (thur/fri).


I'll miss the view




These are early morning pictures but it is not fog but smog. Not as bad as that one day, but still {{{cough....cough}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment